'Stage Fright'

Hey sweeties

I've had a performance at school last Tuesday! It wasn't actually at school, it was at a theater called 'de Blauwe Kei' (the Blue Stone). The event was called 'Plankenkoorts' which means stage fright. My school organized this event every year, but this was the first year it is held in the theater. My rehearsal went totally wrong so I was dead nervous.. Nevertheless, my performance went pretty good (I think (A)).

best picture I could get my hands on, because it actually wasn't allowed to take pictures inside.. 

Then the 'fun' part for you guys. 
1 - it's video taped by like a dozen people, so when I've got one of them video's you are the first ones to see it! (and hopefully you'll like it)
2 - I wore a selfmade dress, so that I'm also going to show you. 

This was it for now. I will upload a post about the dress tomorrow I think, and the video when I have one (A).

♥, take care

1 luvs:

Lieselot said...

leuke blog heb je! ik ga je volgen!

liefs!

p.s. wil jij misschien kans maken op een prijs? doe dan mee met mijn giveaway! :)

Post a Comment