Outfit of the day - 22/03/'10

Have I already told you that my school is nominated for the 'Radio 538 School-award'?!
We have won before (in 2005 I think) and now we are nominated again!
I'm really really exited. The main reason is because now we are going to the HMH in Amsterdam with 50 (!) busses (that equals 1500 students) on the 1th of April. 
That means NO school. This Wednesday they are coming to our school to check everything out.
We have to wear white Wednesday.. so I really don't know what to wear.. 

However, I also know that I haven't been posting exited things or outfits the last couple of days, and I really wanted to post todays outfit but I've already taken a shower and I forgot to take a picture.. So to make it up with you guys, here two pictures of my 'spare time' outfit, hihi.



Outfit
  grey skirt as a top - H&M
grey cardigan - H&M
grey sweatpants - H&M
grey schoes - shoenenreus
love for grey hihi

, Meaas

2 luvs:

COME OVER TO THE DARK SIDE... WE HAVE CANDY said...

Super outfit!

L. said...

like the grey combi:)

Post a Comment