Beautiful Blogger Award!

Loads of love to Evi for giving me this BB award! 

..Ok, and next?
1. Thank the person who nominated you for this award.
2. Copy the award and place it on your blog.
3. Link to the person who nominated you for this award.
4. Tell 7 interesting things about yourself.
5. Nominate 7 bloggers.
6. Post links to the 7 blogs you nominate
d.




Share 7 interesting facts about yourself..
Well.. here we go!
 
FACT 1: My typing skills are lacking. It’s very very annoying.
I have to look at my keyboard to type correctly. 
If i dont , I really need auto-spelling or else all my posts will be full of spelling errors. :$

FACT 2: I love singing. 
I’m not saying that I am one of the best but I just love doing it. 
Maby I will post a video in the future, just for fun.  ^_^ 

FACT 3: Things I also love are drawing, photoshoping, designing and of course.. sewing! 
The two last things I love the most. I can design all day, I really can. 
And I just looooooove sewing clothes. Even if it goes wrong, it doesn’t matter. 
I love to see how the outcome is. I just love it! Will post more sewing in the future.

FACT 4: I have ZERO concentration
Even though I study VWO (I really do not know where to compare that with outside of the Netherlands..), I am very easily distracted.  
In a blink of an eye something of someone can distract me. 
I can fake concentrating but that doesn't get me far. 
It’s not that I do not take school seriously or whatever and there are moment when I can concentrate. 
When I’m interested in something I’m all yours but hey..  
Maths are just not my thing.. 



FACT 5: I have curls. Almost all pictures of me are with straight hair but my natural hair is curly. Very curly. 
I do not wear it with curls often because my hair is to short right now. 
A year ago I had very long hair, but I wanted a short haircut. 
It became a fierce bobline. I didn’t regret it because I loved it! 
Now all I want it to do is grow and grow and grow..

FACT 6: Sometimes I have deep brown eyes and sometimes they are light brown with green! 
Nice to know right? hihi
 

FACT 7: I LOVE MYGIRLFRIENDS

There's probably are A LOT more, but this what I came up with.

 

The 7 bloggers I nominate..
drum roll please..
..

fabulous Manon from http://dolcesour.blogspot.com
my fashionable friend Perla from http://purlipurla.blogspot.com
gorgeaus Lisanne from http://lisanne-dv.blogspot.com

Meaas

3 luvs:

Vivian said...

daknjewel!! sorry heeft heel lang geduurd totdat ik m erop had gezet! maar had zo geen tijd:X

Evi said...

Hihi gefeliciteerd en dankjewel! (:

Ik kan me ook helemaal niet concentreren op iets. Maar ik doe dan ook maar vmbok.. Leuk als je een video post waarin jij zingt. En ik vind het ook heel leuk als je je eigen ontwerpjes post enzo, vind het echt knap van je dat je dat kan!

dolcesour said...

sweeetie thank you !
that's so nice of youuuu hihi.
ik ga je zo even linken op mn bloggie
en snel even mn own made blogger award fixen hihi
kisses & huggssss x

Post a Comment